Guide to IV courses
This page will guide you through the (often convoluted) process of applying for IV-courses outside fo
- Find you dream course (you can look
here for some excellent cog-reviews)
- Actually find multiple ones and kill all the birds with one application stone
- NB: Some of the people at the administration are a bit touchy about you not using your pre-approval - so only find stuff courses you actually wanna take!
- Remember criteria: 10 ECTS, English, bachelor-level, check prerequisites (remember methods is a free pass to all stats / math (also write that we do python)) 3. If cool go to step 3 4. Else: go to step 1
- Go to mystudy.au.dk → submit an application to your board of studies → apply for preapproval
- Fill out the page 5. Remember to spell the course(s) correctly
- Small note: pre-approval takes up to 8 weeks, but you can just upload the receipt before (#hack)
- Contact the study centre at the study / faculty you’re applying for (our own study centre cannot help to much)
- Contact student student service at the respective course to find info.
- If you cannot find them, write to their student councillor.
- Do whatever they want you to.
- OBS: You cannot take courses at psychology (aka. Cogsci light) - and honestly, why would you?